The new high performance High Seas wetsuit made with I-Foam matching unparalleled flexibility with cozy warmth.
Made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% I-Foam neoprene - the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort
• Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric: Softer, Eco-friendly, Anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
• Most flexible, lightest suit available by Vissla - Improved fit for better range of motion
• Anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla Neo 2.0 super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - Supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
TCSS ウェットスーツ ジャケット ジャンブル ファントム This is our Jumbled Jacket. Contrast sleeves and two tone front auto-lock zip. All over 2mm Ultra Flex Neoprene & smoothy rubber. Long sleeve with...
The 2mm Front Zip Jacket is a 2mm neoprene front zip vest in super stretch fabric, triple glued inside and blind stitched sealed seam outside. Featuring throwback-style two tone color...
JUMBLED WETSUIT JACKET FRONT ZIPBLACK This is our Jumbled Jacket, the toned down version.Contrast sleeves and all black front auto-lock zip. All over 2mm Ultra Flex Neoprene & smoothy rubber....